6.264 TOC: Glot International

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Tue Feb 21 16:02:13 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-264. Tue 21 Feb 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines: 54

Subject: 6.264 TOC: Glot International

---------------------------Note----------------------------------------
We publish the tables of contents of current journal issues if they are
reduced to 20 lines or less; and we maintain journal backlists on our
listserv.  Our resources, however, do not allow us to post the tables of
contents of books; and we prefer to post working paper TOC's only when the
issue seems to contain information otherwise difficult to find.  Working
paper TOC's must be reduced to 15 lines.

Available journal backlists include:
        LI lst       (Linguistic Inquiry)
        compling lst (Computational Linguistics)
        NALA lst     (Natural Language and Linguistic Theory)
        CAHIERS LST  (Les Cahiers de Grammaire)

To retrieve a backlist, send the message:
    get <listname> linguist                      Ex:  get LI lst linguist
    listserv at tamvm1.tamu.edu  (Internet)   or    listserv at tamvm1 (Bitnet)

-------------------------Table of Contents--------------------------------

TABLE OF CONTENTS Glot International 1:2 (feb 1995)
information: 72113.335 at compuserve.com

STATE-OF-THE-ARTICLE: Teun Hoekstra: "Functional Categories"
COLUMN: Crit Cremers "On it"
DISSERTATION REVIEWS:
Henriete de Swart: "Restrictions on quantifier domains" by Kai von Fintel
Rint Sybesma: "On economizing the theory of A-bar dependencies"
               by Wei-tien Dylan Tsai
BOOK REVIEWS:
Guido Vanden Wyngaerd: "Indices and identity" by R. Fiengo & R. May
Rajesh Bhatt & Sabine Iatridou: "The syntax of Number, Person, and
   Gender. A theory of phi-features" by Johan Kerstens
CONFERENCE REPORTS:
Paula Fikkert & Alma Naess: "Nordic and General Linguistics" and
                            "Scandinavian Conference of Linguistics
Jan-Wouter Zwart: "Comparative Germanic Syntax"
Sam Rosenthall: "HIL Phonology Conference"