6.946, Qs: Bimodal electronic dict, Mood use, Spanish

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Fri Jul 7 19:50:25 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-946. Fri Jul 7 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  126

Subject: 6.946, Qs: Bimodal electronic dictionary, Mood use, Spanish

Assoc. Editor: Ljuba Veselinova <lveselin at emunix.emich.edu>

                           REMINDER

Date:  Fri, 07 Jul 1995 09:41:05 BST
From:  mighetto at vinga.hum.gu.se (David Mighetto)
Subject:  bimodal electronic dictionary (in digital sound & ordinary spelling)

2)
Date:  Fri, 07 Jul 1995 10:25:26 -0800
From:  yengestr at WEBER.UCSD.EDU (Yrjo Engestrom) (by way of
       ervintr1 at violet.berkeley.edu (Susan Ervin-Tripp))
Subject:  Request on mood use

3)
Date:  Fri, 07 Jul 1995 10:27:31 +0200
From:  Manfred.Immler at mch.sni.de (Dr. Manfred Immler)
Subject: Spanish 'indefinido/preterito perfecto'

Date:  Fri, 07 Jul 1995 09:41:05 BST
From:  mighetto at vinga.hum.gu.se (David Mighetto)

-------

Dear netters,

For an imminent virtual classroom project with Swedish students, we are in
great need of an electronic dictionary which is bimodal, i.e. represents
lexical entries in both speech (that is, digital sound) and writing
(ordinary spelling). We are primarily interested in material for Spanish,
English and Swedish, (monolingual as well as bilingual). Should you possess
or know of any such software (demos, beta-versions etc. are fine), please
drop us an e-line!

Many thanks in advance,

Gunnar Bergh       <bergh at eng.gu.se>
David Mighetto  <mighetto at rom.gu.se>