6.975, Qs: Semantics textbook, Alternative Q, Bilingualism, Walloon

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Mon Jul 17 18:10:53 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-975. Mon Jul 17 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  132

Subject: 6.975, Qs: Semantics textbook, Alternative Q, Bilingualism, Walloon

Assoc. Editor: Ljuba Veselinova <lveselin at emunix.emich.edu>

                           REMINDER

Date:  Thu, 13 Jul 1995 10:20:53 PDT
From:  LTAO at clipr.Colorado.EDU ("TAO, LIANG")
Subject:  Semantics textbook

2)
Date:  Fri, 14 Jul 1995 09:20:41 BST
From:  mihalj at filolog.hfi.hr (Milan Mihaljevic)
Subject:  Alternative Q

3)
Date:  Fri, 14 Jul 1995 11:08:51 CST
From:  GA5123 at SIUCVMB.SIU.EDU
Subject:  Are most people bilingual?

4)
Date:  Sun, 16 Jul 1995 10:51:48 BST
From:  larryt at cogs.susx.ac.uk ("Larry Trask")
Subject:  Query: Walloon

Date:  Thu, 13 Jul 1995 10:20:53 PDT
From:  LTAO at clipr.Colorado.EDU ("TAO, LIANG")

I remember there was once a summary of discussion of semantics textbooks on
the net.  I couldn't find it now but would really like to have the list of
recommended books.  I'm teachhing an intro. semantics course.  Could someone
out there help me locate the list?  My sincerely thanks to any help or
suggestions.

Liang Tao
LTao at Clipr.Colorado.edu