6.1339, Qs: Post-grad courses, Naolanese, Navajo writing system

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Mon Oct 2 13:52:03 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-1339. Mon Oct 2 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  81

Subject: 6.1339, Qs: Post-grad courses, Naolanese, Navajo writing system

                           REMINDER

Date:  Sat, 30 Sep 1995 13:57:52 +0200
From:  skurhila at cc.helsinki.fi (Salla K Kurhila)
Subject:  Post-grad. courses in Britain?

2)
Date:  Fri, 29 Sep 1995 09:12:59 EDT
From:  amr at CS.Wayne.EDU (Alexis Manaster Ramer)
Subject:  Q; Naolanese

3)
Date:  Sun, 01 Oct 1995 09:01:31 CDT
From:  rwachal at blue.weeg.uiowa.edu (wachal robert s)
Subject:  Navajo writing system

Date:  Sat, 30 Sep 1995 13:57:52 +0200
From:  skurhila at cc.helsinki.fi (Salla K Kurhila)

Query for information about post-grad. courses in British universities

I would be very interested in doing some post graduate studying in the
UK next year. I'm interested in the communication between a native
speaker and a non-native speaker, and the method I'm most familiar with
is conversation analysis.

Are there universities in the UK which have good courses on the
intercultural communication, or which would do research on the interaction
between a native speaker and a non-native speaker?

I would be grateful of any information; kindly answer to
skurhila at kruuna.helsinki.fi