7.405, Qs:Pragmatics,Early notions of proto-lg,Information lg barriers

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Mon Mar 18 17:36:53 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-405. Mon Mar 18 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  119

Subject: 7.405, Qs:Pragmatics,Early notions of proto-lg,Information lg barriers

Editor for this issue: lveselin at emunix.emich.edu (Ljuba Veselinova)

Date:  Sat, 16 Mar 1996 11:54:04 PST
From:  flm10 at csufresno.edu (Francine Lynne Mcgivern)
Subject:  Pragmatics

2)
Date:  Sun, 17 Mar 1996 10:18:36 GMT
From:  rmb5 at hermes.cam.ac.uk (Roger Blench)
Subject:  Question: early notions of proto-language

3)
Date:  Sat, 16 Mar 1996 17:14:12 +1000
From:  foxnsox at vicnet.net.au (Maree Josephine Tambasco)
Subject: Information language barriers

Date:  Sat, 16 Mar 1996 11:54:04 PST
From:  flm10 at csufresno.edu (Francine Lynne Mcgivern)

Dear Colleagues:

	I am involved in a research project which focusses on the
field of Pragmatics.  A name which has been mentioned is that of
Suzanne Hadin-Elgin and, unfortunately, we do not know where she is.
Does anyone know how or where to contact her?  An e-mail address would
be wonderful!!!  (AND much appreciated!!!)
	Thanks for your time in advance.
	Sincerely,

		Lynne McGivern