7.1499, Qs: Syntax, Imperative compounds, Phonological phrase

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Fri Oct 25 06:55:34 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-1499. Fri Oct 25 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  108

Subject: 7.1499, Qs: Syntax, Imperative compounds, Phonological phrase

Associate Editors: Ljuba Veselinova <lveselin at emunix.emich.edu>
                   Ann Dizdar <dizdar at tam2000.tamu.edu>
Assistant Editor:  Sue Robinson <robinson at emunix.emich.edu>
Technical Editor:  Ron Reck <rreck at emunix.emich.edu>

Editor for this issue: lveselin at emunix.emich.edu (Ljuba Veselinova)

Date:  Thu, 24 Oct 1996 06:04:35 +0900
From:  echeon at interpia.net (Eung-Cheon Hah)
Subject:  Coordinate Structure Constraint

2)
Date:  Thu, 24 Oct 1996 12:32:39 +0900
From:  bkeim at nufs.nakanishi.ac.jp (Bob Keim)
Subject:  Q: Imperative compounds in other languages

3)
Date:  Thu, 24 Oct 1996 16:25:50 +0200
From:  DENOUDEN at let.rug.nl ("D.B. den Ouden")
Subject:        phonological phrase

Date:  Thu, 24 Oct 1996 06:04:35 +0900
From:  echeon at interpia.net (Eung-Cheon Hah)

Dear linguists,

Albeit the coordinate structure constraint and the parallelism
constraint are originally independent ones, it seems that there are
cases where they overlap. Is there any one who can tell me about the
overlap between these two? Are there any articles available on this
topic? If you happen to have such an article on hand, or at least know
where it is, I sincerely hope that you can tell me what is the
quickest way to get a copy.

Thanks,
Eung-Cheon Hah