8.563, FYI: Bell Labs Addition

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Apr 21 19:19:43 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-563. Mon Apr 21 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.563, FYI: Bell Labs Addition

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>

  During the month of April, you may make credit card donations to
  LINGUIST via the Cascadilla Press web site:
                  http://www.cascadilla.com/linglist.html
  If you believe LINGUIST is a valuable service, please contribute to
  the LINGUIST Editorial Support Fund, which pays our student editors.

Editor for this issue: T. Daniel Seely <seely at linguistlist.org>