18.2188, Calls: Discipline of Ling/Spain

Thu Jul 19 19:02:31 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-2188. Thu Jul 19 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.2188, Calls: Discipline of Ling/Spain

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Ania Kubisz <ania at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.