Job: 1 Offer

Philippe Blache pb at harar.lpl.univ-aix.fr
Mon Aug 16 07:30:30 UTC 1999

From: Malek Boualem <malek.boualem at cnet.francetelecom.fr>

Sony`s advanced European Research and Development Centre based
in the beautiful city of Stuttgart in Southern Germany hosts a
high calibre international team of engineering experts. We are expanding one
of our teams and seek R&D engineers with university level
education.

        You should have previous experience in:

                         * speech recognition
                         * speech understanding
                         * spoken or multimodel dialog
                         * artificial intelligence and machine learning

You need to have C/C++, Java programming experience and good
English language capabilities.

We offer a competitive salary and a position within the crew who
is creating Sony products for the next century. Please send your
application in English to:

        Ms. Roswitha Kalkhoff

        SONY INTERNATIONAL (EUROPE) GMBH
        HUMAN RESOURCES INTERNATIONAL