Jobs: CNRS : Permanent position in computational biology

alexis.nasr at LINGUIST.JUSSIEU.FR alexis.nasr at LINGUIST.JUSSIEU.FR
Wed Apr 21 10:08:55 UTC 2004

[version francaise en fin de message]

Permanent position in computational biology - France

A permanent position for a computer scientist is open in our lab in
Toulouse (South of France). We are looking for people with a good
knowledge of pattern matching that would be attracted by the
computational biology/bioinformatics area, in order to work in tight
collaboration with biologists and other computer scientists.

Even if learning french will be needed after some period of time, the
only requirement is to speak french or english.

Important deadlines:

      - from april to 24 May: application
      - September/October: selection
See:      http://www.inra.fr/drh/chercheurs/indexcruk.htm

A description of the position is available (or will soon be) at:

http://www.inra.fr/bia/T/profil2004/profil2004E.html

You can contact us by email:

      tschiex at toulouse.inra.fr
      gaspin at toulouse.inra.fr

-----------
Ouverture d'un profil de chargé de recherches (CR2)
INRA, Toulouse.

Thématique: algorithmique, algorithmique des textes, recherche de
           motifs complexes.

Dates prévisionnelles importantes :

- inscriptions ouvertes d'avril 2004 au 24 mai 2004.
- admissibilité et admission: septembre/octobre.

Informations supplémentaires, contacts :

http://www.inra.fr/bia/T/profil2004
Thomas Schiex    (05 61 28 54 28)
Christine Gaspin (05 61 28 52 82)
--------
----

Message diffusé par la liste Langage Naturel <LN at cines.fr>
Informations, abonnement : http://www.biomath.jussieu.fr/LN/LN-F/
English version          : http://www.biomath.jussieu.fr/LN/LN/
Archives                 : http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/ln.html

La liste LN est parrainée par l'ATALA (Association pour le Traitement
Automatique des Langues)
Information et adhésion  : http://www.atala.org/