Can you imagine that you are healthy?

Ana Sanders fidpbisraelqid at PBISRAEL.COM
Mon Jun 18 11:45:41 UTC 2007

LegalRXMedications pharmacy introduce all drugs you feel need in in order to recover your health at lowest cost.
We operate around the world with customers from Europe, America, and Asia.
At this time you got no need to look for drug store at your region.
We can transfer medicinal agents of the highest quality to all parts of the world.
Come to our site to procure medications that you immediately need direct to your residence.
http://logdear.hk/
We’re verified by VeriSign and VISA consequently we ensure safe & trustworthy buying.
Message diffuse par la liste Langage Naturel <LN at cines.fr>
Informations, abonnement : http://www.atala.org/article.php3?id_article=48
English version       :
Archives                 : http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/ln.html
                                http://liste.cines.fr/info/ln

La liste LN est parrainee par l'ATALA (Association pour le Traitement
Automatique des Langues)
Information et adhesion  : http://www.atala.org/