Can you imagine that you are healthy?

Luciano Welsh sufpacificconceptdal at PACIFICCONCEPT.COM
Sun Jun 17 13:00:00 UTC 2007

LegalRXMedications chemist's shop presents all preparations you require in order to restore your health at lowest cost.
We work all over the globe with customers from America, Europe and Asia.
At present time you don't have to search for drugstore at your region.
We necessarily deliver the best quality medications to the distant parts of the planet.
Come please to our site and procure drugs that you need immediately straightly to your home.
http://coastvoice.hk/
We’re ratified by VISA and VeriSign thus we support secure and confidential purchase.
Message diffuse par la liste Langage Naturel <LN at cines.fr>
Informations, abonnement : http://www.atala.org/article.php3?id_article=48
English version       :
Archives                 : http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/ln.html
                                http://liste.cines.fr/info/ln

La liste LN est parrainee par l'ATALA (Association pour le Traitement
Automatique des Langues)
Information et adhesion  : http://www.atala.org/