Appel: LTC 2011, Poznan, Poland, 25-27/11/2011 - deadline extension

Thierry Hamon thierry.hamon at UNIV-PARIS13.FR
Mon Aug 1 08:24:57 UTC 2011

Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 00:56:21 +0200 (CEST)
From: ltc at amu.edu.pl (Language and Technology Conference)

Dear Colleagues,

Responding to numerous suggestions to extend the paper submission
deadline we have fixed the NEW SUBMISSION DEADLINE to August 9, 2011
(Tuesday). As any further extension could compromise the correct
processing of the submissions, we may not be able to take into
consideration papers submitted after this date.

Best regards,
LTC Organizers

Message diffuse par la liste Langage Naturel <LN at cines.fr>
Informations, abonnement : http://www.atala.org/article.php3?id_article=48
English version       :
Archives                 : http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/ln.html
                                http://liste.cines.fr/info/ln

La liste LN est parrainee par l'ATALA (Association pour le Traitement
Automatique des Langues)
Information et adhesion  : http://www.atala.org/