Info: Recherche de volontaires de langue anglaise (natifs) pour un test

Thierry Hamon thierry.hamon at UNIV-PARIS13.FR
Tue Feb 15 19:55:08 UTC 2011

Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 12:35:12 +0100
From: Ioana Vasilescu <ioana at limsi.fr>

Voici le titre et le texte de l'annonce:

************ Speech transcription test in American English ************

Hello,

I'm researcher at the LIMSI-CNRS laboratory and I'm currently running
a perceptual test during which human listeners have to listen to short
excerpts in American English and to transcribe what they hear. The aim
of the test is to compare the automatic and the human speech
transcriptions on the same data.  Among the excerpts to transcribe,
some have been missed by the automatic speech transcription system
developed in our laboratory.

I'm looking for native English listeners with normal hearing, in
France or abroad.  The test lasts about 45 minutes but it can be
completed in several sessions: participants can connect as many times
as needed to complete the test.  The payment consists in a small
computer device (USB key, about 20 euros). The participant will
receive it upon request (by sending an email with the address) at the
end of the test.

The test can be completed from the personal computer by connecting to
the website below and choosing one of the tests: one single test per
participant is accepted.

http://www.audiosurf.org/test_perceptif_dahbia/test1
http://www.audiosurf.org/test_perceptif_dahbia/test2
http://www.audiosurf.org/test_perceptif_dahbia/test3
http://www.audiosurf.org/test_perceptif_dahbia/test4

Thank you in advance for your participation,

Sincerely,
Ioana Vasilescu
LIMSI-CNRS
Orsay, France
ioana at limsi.fr

Message diffuse par la liste Langage Naturel <LN at cines.fr>
Informations, abonnement : http://www.atala.org/article.php3?id_article=48
English version       :
Archives                 : http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/ln.html
                                http://liste.cines.fr/info/ln

La liste LN est parrainee par l'ATALA (Association pour le Traitement
Automatique des Langues)
Information et adhesion  : http://www.atala.org/