Conf: SLPAT13, 21-22 August 2013, Grenoble

Thierry Hamon thierry.hamon at UNIV-PARIS13.FR
Thu Jul 11 21:05:48 UTC 2013

Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 11:31:58 +0200
From: François Portet <Francois.Portet at imag.fr>

Apologies for any cross-posting.

SLPAT 2013 Registration is now open!

SLPAT 2013 - 4th annual ACL/ISCA workshop on Speech and Language
Processing for Assistive Technologies (SLPAT)
21 and 22 August 2013, Grenoble France (satellite event of Interspeech
2013).

Register now at -
http://dr11.azur-colloque.cnrs.fr/pre-inscription.php?colloque=106&lang=en

Full details: http://slpat.org/slpat2013
Contact: slpat2013.workshop at gmail.com

Preliminary Programme Now Available

The preliminary programme has now been posted at
http://www.slpat.org/slpat2013/program.html

User Panel:
Following the format of the three previous SLPAT workshops, we will have
a unique panel discussion involving not only those working on
researching and developing assistive technologies, but also consumers of
these technologies. This "user panel" has been a highlight of all
previous workshops. Participants will have the unique opportunity to see
and listen user interacting with some dedicated technology and to ask
questions to this users panel.

Smart-home Tour:
This year we will also have a tour of the "smart home" of the
Laboratoire d'Informatique de Grenoble. This smart home called "DOMUS"
is a tool for the researchers working on smart space and ambient
intelligence.

SLPAT 2013 will be co-located with the 1st Workshop on Affective Social
Speech Signals (WASSS, http://wasss-2013.imag.fr/, which takes place on
22 and 23 August 2013). Participation in both workshops will be
facilitated by reduced registration fees for double-registration (rather
than registering for both individually), co-ordination of topics on the
overlapping day (22 August) to enable participation in both, and common
lunch and events combining the two communities.

We look forward to welcome you in Grenoble!

Regards,
Organizing Committee, SLPAT13

Message diffuse par la liste Langage Naturel <LN at cines.fr>
Informations, abonnement : http://www.atala.org/article.php3?id_article=48
English version       :
Archives                 : http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/ln.html
                                http://liste.cines.fr/info/ln

La liste LN est parrainee par l'ATALA (Association pour le Traitement
Automatique des Langues)
Information et adhesion  : http://www.atala.org/