Basque and other relationships

P. Kurtboke pkurtboke at mail.hotkey.net.au
Thu Jun 8 07:17:58 UTC 2000

Incidentally, Basque, Turkish, Hungarian, Finnish and a few more happen to
agglutinate.

Those dealing with parsers and other analysis tools for these languages
might have a bit more than little to do with Nahuatl...After all, we all
try to reveal the mysteries of affix combinations in our respective
languages and might all benefit from collaboration.

Petek

ps 'tepe' in Turkish means 'hill'