"La Ley Azteca" - Re: homosexualidad y lesbianismo

micc micc at home.com
Thu May 24 15:58:25 UTC 2001

Dear Mark,

I agree.  In the past years i and others have been attacked on this list by
people with political agendas that try to use the academic study of Nahuatl to
further their causes.

Over the past 2 years that I have been a member, Yaoqchtli at something,
tezkatlipokasomething@????,  and others come to mind.

But as the song says:  "I am still standing..."

thanks you,

mario e. aguilar