Paleography resource?

Coon, Brad bcoon at montana.edu
Fri Jan 24 22:08:29 UTC 2003

I have recently been working with a facsimile edition of the Primeros
Memoriales.  I have come to feel the need for more depth in my
knowledge of the the paleography of the period.  Can anyone recommend the
best or even a 'pretty good' work on the subject?
I have exhausted my own resources, those of my library, and have searched
Worldcat without any real luck.  I originally worked on this material when I
had access to both the Univ of Chicago's library and Norm McQuown so any
suggestions would be welcomed.
thanks,

Brad Coon
Reference Librarian