Starting to learn Nahuatl

Marcos VillaseƱor villas at anawak.com
Sat Aug 25 17:47:24 UTC 2007

To my knowledge there is no correct grammar, or at least grammatical
convention, as there is no governing body for the language, there are
aproximately 5 Nawatl conventions, all of them made by people for who
Nawatl is a second language, and none of them Mexican.

I had to create my own orthographic convention, since classic Nahua
is a dead language and modern Nawatl has been influenced by  suspect
interest such as the  CIA's Instituto Linguistico de Verano.

If you wish a copy of my Nawatl Orthographic convention let me know,

Totenyo, Totau'ka, Mexikah

Marcos Villasenor