[Aztlan] SACRIFICED INDIVIDUALS FOUND AT BANDURRIA

David Becraft david_becraft at hotmail.com
Tue May 20 15:52:39 UTC 2008

Listeros,

I may have missed it, but I am curious about archaeological evidence supporting the mass sacrifice of humans from 2,000 years ago to 1521.  Have there been any major archaeological findings that have uncovered the number of people sacrificed?  I assume it must be in the hundreds of thousands, or maybe millions.  I know that there have been some mass graves of 45 or so, but has the number ever been higher than a thousand?

Pancho