piltlahcuiloltzin

John Sullivan idiez at me.com
Wed Oct 13 11:39:03 UTC 2010

Listeros,
	We got through a round of revisions of the letter definitions, so I'm going to start posting them again. And thank you very much for your comments.
John

P. piltlahcuiloltzin. Quimanextia tentlatzacuilcayotl tlen caquizti quemman motzacua tocopac,  huan monamiqui totenxipal huan quitzacua ihyotl; teipan tlamahcauhtehua nochi huan quiztihuetzi ihyotl tlatlahco tocamac.

P. letter.  It represents the consonant that is heard when the velum closes, and the lips touch and stop the airflow; then they separate completely and breath exits suddenly through the middle of the mouth.