nitah

John Sullivan idiez at me.com
Fri Nov 11 16:28:10 UTC 2011

MIchael,
	One of the things I really like about combining the study of Classical and Modern is that in Classical we only see finished products of cases of vowel elision, haplology and other situations where words shrink. With Modern variants these processes are evolving right in front of your eyes (or next to your ears).
John