-ti verber

Tomas Amaya t.amaya at eninfinitum.com
Thu Sep 25 22:19:58 UTC 2014

Hi, tomahicnihuan!
I think I have a good example from current nahuat:
Nichanti Cuetzalan: I live in Cuetzalan; I HAVE my house in Cuetzalan.
But:
If it were an old house telling its story, the house could say:
Mazqui nicalzol yn axcan, in nitechanti oc: although I am an old house today, I am still a house for the people/ although I am already old and run down, I can still BE a home for the people.

Namechoyoltlapalohua!

Tomas Amaya