[RNLD List] Endanger Gudjal language learning tool

william santo willy.santo1962 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 4 05:03:41 UTC 2020

Hi ,
My name is William Santo, a Gudjal traditional owner from the Charters Towers region, I am seeking  assistance to produce language learning materials with audio from resources i assembled. I welcomes the opportunity to work any linguist, such as an honours or MA student who might wish to work with me on this for their project. William lives in Alice Springs and can be contacted at Willy.santo1962 at yahoo.com.
I have published a Gudjal language dictionary for my father country you purchase these book on line. I organised a Gudjal language workshops in charters towers some sometime ago and have learning guides and taped classes. I got your contact from other contacts and hoping to assist me in putting together our endanger Gudjal language.
William santo
Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone