[RNLD List] Lecturer in Linguistics vacancy, Batchelor Institute

Paola Fischer paola.fischer at batchelor.edu.au
Wed Dec 2 02:03:57 UTC 2020

Dear All,

Please feel free to contact either my colleague Nicoletta Romeo (see signature below for full details) or myself should you have any further questions in regard to this position.

Regards
Paola Fischer
Lecturer
Indigenous Languages and Linguistics
Faculty of Tertiary Education & Research
CDU Casuarina Campus
p:

w:
batchelor.edu.au<http://batchelor.edu.au/>
[https://www.batchelor.edu.au/biite/wp-content/uploads/fb-email.png]<https://www.facebook.com/batchelorinstitute?ref=profile>  [https://www.batchelor.edu.au/biite/wp-content/uploads/instagram-email.png] <https://www.instagram.com/batchelorinstitute/>   [https://www.batchelor.edu.au/biite/wp-content/uploads/linked-in-email.png] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/batchelor-institute-of-indigenous-tertiary-education/>
[https://www.batchelor.edu.au/biite/wp-content/uploads/BI-email-sig-graphic.png]
RTO Provider No: 0383
Batchelor Institute acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the land, sea, waters and communities throughout Australia where we live and work.
We pay our respects to them, their cultures and their Elders, past, present and future.

Dr Nicoletta Romeo

Lecturer

Indigenous Languages and Linguistics

Faculty of Tertiary Education & Research

Casuarina Campus

p:

(08) 8946 7123

m: