[RNLD List] ALW2021 cancelled

Felicity Meakins f.meakins at uq.edu.au
Thu Dec 3 22:22:37 UTC 2020

Dear all,

Due to continuing COVID restrictions in event organisation at the University of Queensland, we are unable to guarantee that ALW can go ahead early next year. So we have decided to have a gap year in 2021. We were lucky to sneak ALW in this year before COVID hit – and with such wonderful participation from all regions of Australia!

Stay tuned for more information about ALW2022!

Regards, Felicity
Prof Felicity Meakins ASSA  |  Australian Research Council (ARC) Future Fellow |
ARC Centre of Excellence for the Dynamics of Language<http://www.dynamicsoflanguage.edu.au/>
Fellow of Academy of Social Sciences Australia<https://socialsciences.org.au/> (FASSA)
Editor of Contact Language Library<https://benjamins.com/#catalog/books/coll/main> |
School of Languages and Cultures | University of Queensland |
Brisbane QLD 4072 | AUSTRALIA
RM 434 | Gordon Greenwood Bldg (32) |
' +61 7 3365 3114 | ' +61 411 404 546 |
email f.meakins at uq.edu.au<mailto:f.meakins at uq.edu.au> |