SIL Doulos Font on a Mac

#HIRAM RANDALL RING# HIRAM1 at e.ntu.edu.sg
Thu Jun 18 13:07:20 UTC 2020

Hi Felicity,

  I would also recommend downloading the small program Ukelele (https://software.sil.org/ukelele/) that makes creating and managing keyboard layouts quite simple. My current layout accesses special IPA characters by holding down the ‘alt/option’ key, which makes typing a breeze in any Mac program, including Word, so that I rarely need to change layouts (or fonts). If you’re used to Keyman’s IPA keyboard, however, there is a Ukelele layout that you can install.

Best,
Hiram