[RNLD List] Job announcement (identified position)

Haoyi Li Haoyi.Li at anu.edu.au
Thu Feb 4 04:59:16 UTC 2021

Haoyi Li has shared a OneDrive for Business file with you. To view it, click the link below.
<https://anu365-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/g/personal/u7085917_anu_edu_au/EY9Urb_8NUpDrAVwljHiOWUBQUkcN3i4WJSpffbUVHc7gQ>
[https://r1.res.office365.com/owa/prem/images/dc-pdf_20.png]<https://anu365-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/g/personal/u7085917_anu_edu_au/EY9Urb_8NUpDrAVwljHiOWUBQUkcN3i4WJSpffbUVHc7gQ>
Visual Voice Workshop -- job listing Feb21.pdf<https://anu365-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/g/personal/u7085917_anu_edu_au/EY9Urb_8NUpDrAVwljHiOWUBQUkcN3i4WJSpffbUVHc7gQ>

[Apologies for cross-posting.]

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Visual Voice Project team is hiring an Aboriginal/Torres Strait Islander identified position (HEW Level 4 casual $43.24p/h) to work 140 hours over a 5-month period. Remote online based role. Please see attached job description for more information on the role and how to apply. Email visvoice.workshop at gmail.com<mailto:visvoice.workshop at gmail.com> for any queries.

--
Haoyi Li
PhD Candidate
haoyi.li at anu.edu.au

I acknowledge the Ngunnawal people and Boonwurrung people as custodians of the lands on which I live and work, and pay my respects to their elders, past, present and emerging.