[RNLD List] Seeking academic community input on Ethnologue.com

John Hatton john_hatton at sil.org
Fri Jul 8 22:51:39 UTC 2022

Forwarding this from the Ethnologue team:

SIL’s Ethnologue team is redesigning the website, and the team is doing
research to inform the redesign. They especially need people outside of SIL
and non-native English speakers. Participants do not need to prepare
anything, just to answer some questions and let us view your screen while
you use Ethnologue.

Here are some details about the interview:

   - About 30 minutes long
   - Conducted via Zoom (or Google Meet if you prefer)
   - No preparation is needed on your end
   - We will ask questions about how you find information about languages.
   - We will also ask you to do an activity using Ethnologue on your
   computer.
   - Interviews will be recorded so we can accurately capture your
   feedback, including recording your screen while you use Ethnologue.
   - You will receive an electronic informed consent form to review before
   the meeting.

Please write to megan_mercado at sil.org if you can help out. Thanks!