[RNLD List] Job Opportunity - Ngukurr Language Centre

Ngukurr Language Centre contact at ngukurrlc.org.au
Tue Nov 8 00:53:44 UTC 2022

Hi all,

Just a reminder that this is the last week to apply for the Coordinator position at Ngukurr Language Centre. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a dedicated team of language workers and linguists. See attached pdf for details. Applications are due on the 11th of November.

Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Jordan

Jordan Hollis
Coordinator

Ngukurr Language Centre Aboriginal Corporation (ICN: 7515)
Lot 398 Ngukurr NT / CMB 6, Ngukurr NT 0852, Ngalakgan Country
Ph: 08 8977 4225
Mobile: 0455 029 495
Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/ngukurrlanguagecentre/> | Website<https://ngukurrlc.org.au/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/Ngukurr-Language-Centre-170332173098441/?hc_ref=ART64mGdUIqtxd6YdlL8x25mJCUSWuRAc-4bdoiIe3L6mwjp721sUYwPVVapexDDpGM&fref=nf> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/NgukurrLC> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/NgukurrLC> |

Please note, I am part-time and only work Monday – Thursday.

I acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the lands on which I am privileged to live and work; Ngalakgan, Ngandi, Marra, Warndarrang, Rembarrnga, Nunggubuyu, Ritharrŋu, Wägilak and Alawa. I pay my respects to Elders past, present and emerging.