[RNLD List] Special characters and diacritics in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander languages

David Nathan david.j.nathan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 12:34:13 UTC 2023

HI there

Some notes, mostly from orthography for Yolŋu languages (both
community and linguist use):
- add to your list:
 Ḏḏ
 plain apostrophe (ASCII 39) - represents glottal stop

- Also in your notes, Ŋŋ  are not "underlined", they can be described
as upper and lower case eng (Unicode U+014A and U+014B)

regards

David Nathan

www.dnathan.com