[RNLD List] Job opportunity - Teacher Linguist - Ngukurr Language Centre

Ngukurr Language Centre contact at ngukurrlc.org.au
Sun Feb 18 23:30:01 UTC 2024

Hello all,

Ngukurr Language Centre is seeking applications for the position of Teacher Linguist. The Teacher Linguist role will be to coordinate a new Ngalakgan language program at Ngukurr and Urapunga School. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone with a passion for revival linguistics.

Please see attached for further details.

Warm regards,

Charlee Horni
Linguist / Coordinator

Ngukurr Language Centre Aboriginal Corporation (ICN: 7515)
Lot 398 Ngukurr NT / CMB 6, Ngukurr NT 0852, Ngalakgan Country
Ph: 08 8977 4225
Mobile: 0479169165
Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/ngukurrlanguagecentre/> | Website<https://ngukurrlc.org.au/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/Ngukurr-Language-Centre-170332173098441/?hc_ref=ART64mGdUIqtxd6YdlL8x25mJCUSWuRAc-4bdoiIe3L6mwjp721sUYwPVVapexDDpGM&fref=nf> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/NgukurrLC> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/NgukurrLC> |

Please note, I am part-time and only work Monday – Thursday.

I acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the lands on which I am privileged to live and work; Ngalakgan, Ngandi, Marra, Warndarrang, Rembarrnga, Nunggubuyu, Ritharrŋu, Wägilak and Alawa. I pay my respects to Elders past, present and emerging