List and website management

Maite Taboada mtaboada at SFU.CA
Mon Aug 23 17:01:25 UTC 2004

Dear RST-LIST members,

I think by now you all know of the very sad news of Bill Mann's passing
away. You may wondering about the list and the RST website.

Bill and I had been working on some projects together. When he became ill
and started treatment, we decided that I would take over management of the
list. In fact, I have been managing it since April, although we didn't make
any official announcement about this. So I just wanted to let everybody
know that the list will continue to be maintained, and I hope that there
will be many interesting postings in the future.

We also arranged for transfer of the RST website to my university.
Unfortunately, we couldn't change all the links before Bill got too sick to
work on this. So far, there is a mirror at:

http://www.sfu.ca/rst/

Eventually, the current site (http://www.sil.org/~mannb/rst/) will point to
the SFU URL, which will be the only site maintained. There will be a small
change in content, to reflect the new location. Of course, new
contributions to the website are always welcome. You can send me new
bibliographical information, analyses or any relevant links.

- Maite

_____
Maite Taboada
Assistant Professor