[Sealang-l] ICAAL 12: Call for Papers

Doug Cooper doug.cooper.thailand at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 03:50:33 UTC 2024

From: ICAAL12 Organizers <icaal12.chiangmai at gmail.com>

Dear Friends & Colleagues,

The Linguistics Department, International College, Payap University is
proud to have the opportunity to host the 12th Annual Conference on
Austroasiatic Linguistics (ICAAL 12). Please consider joining us October
23-25, 2024 in beautiful Chiang Mai, Thailand or online via Zoom for this
hybrid program. This will be the first in-person ICAAL meeting since 2019,
and we really do hope to see many of you here on campus face to face.

A Call for Papers
<https://icaal.net/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/ICAAL-12-Call-for-Papers.pdf>
is now being circulated, and our website, icaal.net, has been updated with
a dedicated page for ICAAL 12 <https://icaal.net/icaal-12/>. Please
bookmark this page and check back, as we will be adding more details about
the conference and program over time.

Please help us spread the word about ICAAL 12 by sharing this call for
papers with any colleagues or students who might be interested in attending
and/or presenting.

In the meantime, feel free to direct any questions or abstract submissions
to this email address: icaal12.chiangmai at gmail.com.

All the best,
-The ICAAL 12 Organizing Committee