HELP! Slavic Medievalists

Syeng-Mann, Yoo yoo.3 at osu.edu
Sat Dec 5 22:49:05 UTC 1998

Dear SEELANGERS.
        I am looking for electronic medieval Slavic resources.  If you know
or have ones, please let me know. After I piled up the information, I will
make it available to all the Slavic medievalists.

The resources I have collected so far is as follows:

     Byzantine and Medieval Studies Sites
     Croatian Glagolitic/Cyrillic Scripts
     Hilandar Research Library -The largest collection of medieval Slavic
manuscripts on
     microform in the Western Hemisphere, the Ohio State University (USA)
     Internet Medieval Sourcebook
     Lives of the Saints -St. Pachomius Library Collection
     Obshtezhitie- The Webpage for the Study of Cyrillic and Glagolitic
manuscripts and Early
     Printed Books.
     Online Medieval and Classical Library
     Online Reference Book for Medieval Studies (ORB).
     Teaching and Learning Medieval Slavic Languages
     The Early Slavic Studies Association
     The Labyrinth:  Resources for Medieval Studies Sponsored by Georgetown
University

You can check their sites at:
"http://slavic.ohio-state.edu/people/yoo/links/default.htm"

Sincerely

Syeng-Mann Yoo
Slavic Department, Ohio State University
232 Cunz Hall, 1841 Millikin Rd.
Columbus, OH 43210
(Tel)614-292-9827
(E-mail)yoo.3 at osu.edu