Books for Review in SEEJ

Sibelan Forrester sforres1 at swarthmore.edu
Wed Dec 23 20:18:42 UTC 1998

Dear friends and colleagues,

The newly updated lists of books available for review in SEEJ are now on
the web at <http://www.swarthmore.edu/Humanities/sforres1/seej/> or can be
found via the main AATSEEL web page at
<http://clover.slavic.pitt.edu/~aatseel/>.

I will not be on line until after January 1, but will be at the AATSEEL
convention in San Francisco with printed versions of the web lists -- so
any of you who are arachnophobic and/or know what I look like are welcome
to approach and peruse them then.

My plans to contact more potential reviewers this fall about books on the
lists were thwarted by the resignation of my valued student assistant
(moral:  do not hire seniors who are doing Honors).  However, this
passivity should be remedied in the spring.

all the best,

Sibelan Forrester
SEEJ Book Review Editor
Swarthmore College