Czech for geezers

Udut, Kenneth kenneth.udut at SPCORP.COM
Thu Jun 8 19:10:45 UTC 2000

Just the other night,
I saw audio-forum has
a course on Czech.

It's not cheap, and I don't know
what their tape/book programs are like
personally.

I think the cost runs around $250+ for
the sets.

http://www.audio-forum.com

What you can also do, if you find they
have it, is then to search for
"audio-forum + czech" and see if
perhaps there are other audio-language
retailers who carry the same item for
cheaper.

If I'm not mistaken, audio-forum, while not
cheap, carries stuff for all sorts of languages.

[that's how I found Pimsleur for 1/2 price --
good luck!]

-Kenneth