Czech for geezers

SCOLA Staff scola at CREIGHTON.EDU
Thu Jun 8 19:17:36 UTC 2000

SCOLA carries the Czech News along with news from Russia, Kyrgyz,
Bulgaria, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Estonia, Romania, Lithuania, Latvia,
Georgia, Moldova, Turkey, Armenia, Poland, Slovenia, Croatia and
Uzbekistan. These programs are available via digital satellite as well
as video streamed via our website at

www.scola.org

You will need Real Player and program times vary by upto twenty minutes
later than the scheduled US Central Time.  We also offer Insta-classes
which are a trancript and translation into English once per week of the
first five minutes of the news in Russian, Czech and Polish.

We will soon be showing news from Ukraine and Belarus.  Plus Kurdish.
Tajikistan looks promising.  We hope to have links to resources for all
50 plus countries that SCOLA carries.  We do have links to most
embassies on our Country Connections webpage.  Please check these out.
Any contacts that you might have in any counties for more programming
would be helpful also.

We do offer anothe SCOLA Channel....SCOLA 2 that carries variety and
entertainment plus language learning lessons....however, that nedds
funding to be video streamed....right now it's just via digital
satellite.  SCOLA 2 carries Croatian programs, Lithuanian Showcases,
Turkish Entertainment some Russian programming, varied polish
programming and soon language lessons and entertainmant from Bulgaria.

I'm hopeful that this helps.

Joe Gulizia
SCOLA Video Production Manager and Internet Coordinator
SCOLA Satellite Network  PO Box 619, McClelland, IA 51548-0619, U.S.A.
Phone: 1 (712) 566-2202  Fax: 1 (712) 566-2502
E-Mail: scola at creighton.edu  Web-Site:  http://www.scola.org