AATSEEL conference update

Jerry Ervin AATSEEL at COMPUSERVE.COM
Sun Dec 2 04:36:49 UTC 2001

Dear Colleagues,

Nearly 400 individuals have now preregistered for the AATSEEL conference in
New Orleans, 27-30 December 2001.

The delayed AATSEEL Newsletter 44:3 is now being received around the
country; it carries conference information and preregistration information.

Due to the delay in appearance of this newsletter, we will continue
accepting preregistrations through December 10 rather than cutting them off
at November 30 as announced.  We expect to have some 425-450 individuals at
the conference itself.

Limited exhibit space is still available.

For further information about the conference, please consult our Web site
(see below).

Regards,

Jerry

*  *  *  *  *
Gerard L. (Jerry) Ervin
Executive Director, American Ass'n of Teachers of
  Slavic & E European Languages (AATSEEL)
1933 N. Fountain Park Dr., Tucson, AZ 85715 USA
Office phone/fax/messages:  520/885-2663
Email:  <AATSEEL at CompuServe.com>
AATSEEL Home Page: <http://clover.slavic.pitt.edu/~aatseel/>
2001 conference:  27-30 December, New Orleans, LA
AATSEEL can now accept VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, AM. EXPRESS
*  *  *  *  *

  *** Important Note:  Because Excite at Home has shut down operations ***
  *** due to bankruptcy and inability to compromise with creditors, ***
  ***   the SEELANGS Web Interface is temporarily down, as it had   ***
  *** been hosted on an @Home Web server.  As soon as a new home is ***
  ***  found for it, you will be notified.  Remember you can still  ***
  ***   get a copy of the SEELANGS Welcome message, in which many   ***
  ***         questions are answered, by sending the command:       ***
  ***                      GET WELCOME SEELANGS                     ***
  ***                    in the body of e-mail to:                  ***
  ***                    LISTSERV at LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU                 ***