Silver Age Call for Submissions

Sarah Krive kriv at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Sun Dec 2 16:44:10 UTC 2001

Hi Eric,
It was so nice to see you and Jane the other weekend...I strangely
felt like I'd be heading back with you to Salt Lake!  Alas...

  I have a question about the Silver Age journal; the website dates
the relevant literary-cultural period to 1922, but I wonder if the
journal would look at a submission that deals with a publication
after that year; in this case, an anthology about Akhmatova published
in 1924-25.  It is concerned with representations of Akhmatova from
1912 to about 1924.  It's a swan song for that type of publication,
really.

Greetings to your family and to my former students.  Do tell them
you're keeping me up to date on their progress!

Sarah

>Call for Papers for Upcoming Special Issues of The Silver Age of Russian
>Literature and Culture
>
>Special Issue: The Revolutions of 1917: The Poetic Response in Russia
>Special Issue: Women in the Silver Age
>
>Of course, we always welcome any submissions relevant to the Silver
>Age.  The Silver Age is an annual journal. We publish scholarly articles,
>translations, book reviews, and bibliographies devoted to literature,
>music, and art of the Russian Silver Age.   For more information, please
>see our web page:
>
>http://www.cc.utah.edu/~erl4739/SilverAge.html

> options, and more.  Visit and bookmark the SEELANGS Web Interface at:
>               http://members.home.net/lists/seelangs/

***

Sarah A. Krive
1247 W. Wrightwood
Chicago, IL 60614
773.528.3053
kriv at midway.uchicago.edu
***

  *** Important Note:  Because Excite at Home has shut down operations ***
  *** due to bankruptcy and inability to compromise with creditors, ***
  ***   the SEELANGS Web Interface is temporarily down, as it had   ***
  *** been hosted on an @Home Web server.  As soon as a new home is ***
  ***  found for it, you will be notified.  Remember you can still  ***
  ***   get a copy of the SEELANGS Welcome message, in which many   ***
  ***         questions are answered, by sending the command:       ***
  ***                      GET WELCOME SEELANGS                     ***
  ***                    in the body of e-mail to:                  ***
  ***                    LISTSERV at LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU                 ***