Sher's Russian Index ready for use -- permanent address

Benjamin Sher sher07 at MINDSPRING.COM
Mon Dec 3 07:27:18 UTC 2001

Dear friends:

I have just completed the transfer of my URLs from my old Index format
to the new one. I think you'll find it a lot easier on the eyes. I also
hope to do a thorough validation of all the addresses real soon.
Meanwhile, the data have remained the same.

Please note that I have gone back to the old address for the Index since
many web sites have already wired it into their sites. So, the new/old
URL is:

http://www.websher.net/link.html

Once again, if you forget, you can always access it indirectly from my
home page.

Thank you.

Benjamin

--
Sher's Russian Web
http://www.websher.net
sher07 at mindspring.com

  *** Important Note:  Because Excite at Home has shut down operations ***
  *** due to bankruptcy and inability to compromise with creditors, ***
  ***   the SEELANGS Web Interface is temporarily down, as it had   ***
  *** been hosted on an @Home Web server.  As soon as a new home is ***
  ***  found for it, you will be notified.  Remember you can still  ***
  ***   get a copy of the SEELANGS Welcome message, in which many   ***
  ***         questions are answered, by sending the command:       ***
  ***                      GET WELCOME SEELANGS                     ***
  ***                    in the body of e-mail to:                  ***
  ***                    LISTSERV at LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU                 ***