Russian Index -- One more time! Final correction

Benjamin Sher sher07 at MINDSPRING.COM
Mon Dec 3 08:01:44 UTC 2001

Dear friends:

I had wanted to make things easier for webmasters out there by going
back to my old address, namely, the one that ends with "link.html".
However, I noticed to my dismay that doing this would cripple the Index
by making it impossible to navigate automatically from a category at the
top of the table to the appropriate section below. It looks like the
"icdefault1.htm" subfolder address is wired into the IC Soft program
that I am using. So, hopefully for the last time, may I spell out the
correct address for direct access to the Index:

http://www.websher.net/inx/icdefault1.htm

Thank you again.

Benjamin

--
Sher's Russian Web
http://www.websher.net
sher07 at mindspring.com

  *** Important Note:  Because Excite at Home has shut down operations ***
  *** due to bankruptcy and inability to compromise with creditors, ***
  ***   the SEELANGS Web Interface is temporarily down, as it had   ***
  *** been hosted on an @Home Web server.  As soon as a new home is ***
  ***  found for it, you will be notified.  Remember you can still  ***
  ***   get a copy of the SEELANGS Welcome message, in which many   ***
  ***         questions are answered, by sending the command:       ***
  ***                      GET WELCOME SEELANGS                     ***
  ***                    in the body of e-mail to:                  ***
  ***                    LISTSERV at LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU                 ***