translation query

Elena Gapova e.gapova at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Thu May 9 19:58:28 UTC 2002

To me, "pribabakhnutyi" would mean "slegka sumashedshii" (not wildly crazy,
but "so strannostyami", "slegka vyzhivshii iz uma"): "Posle etogo sluchaya
on hodil slegka pribabahnutyi".

So,"pribabakhi" could mean "strannosti v povedenii", deviance, whims, "mukhi
v golove" etc.

Only context could tell whether this or earlier suggested interpretations
fits. There's no point discussing any further, if we do not have that.

Elena Gapova