russian clothing shopping online

Maria Stalnaker mstalnak at EMAIL.UNC.EDU
Tue Mar 4 13:05:00 UTC 2003

Dear Seelangers,
As part of my third-year conversation class I have been sending students
"shopping"  online[not
purchasing of course]. They had a fantastic time visiting
Sed'moj kontient's website and selecting groceries.

I now want to send them off shopping for clothing and shoes, but
couldn't find such a site. There is an abundance of
electronics and computer internety magaziny, but my searches on
google.ru for clothing kept coming
up with advertisements for stores, but no actual
shopping [I did go to the category 'odezhka, obuv' and didn't find what
I was looking for there
either].  Does anyone know of such a store or site with a
wide variety of men's and women's clothing?

Many thanks,
Maria Stalnaker