russian clothing shopping online

Marissa Polsky Polsky at AMERICANCOUNCILS.ORG
Tue Mar 4 14:33:55 UTC 2003

Maria,

I can't think of any clothing sites, but some more interesting sites
that are not either food or electronics that may be interesting:

http://www.modny.spb.ru/index.php?g=shops&c=1 - This site has links to
fashion stores in St. Petersburg. Not every store has a web site, but
some do (e.g. http://www.adidas.ru).

http://caroldenee.tripod.com/ - The web site of a fashion designer, but
warning, all in flash.

http://www.fg.ru/links.php?popic=06 - The stores from Fashion Guide.ru.

http://ads.site.kz/ads.php?id_city=1&id_cat=1&id_subcat=8 - Not a
store, but an advertising section for clothing stores in Kazakhstan.

http://www.megajeans.ru/ - Megajeans - doesn't sell online, but shows
all their products

Other interesting sites

http://elfina.shops.kz/ (toys)
http://catalog.site.kz/links.phtml?idcat=6&idsubcat=39&idsubsubcat=337&count=0
(cosmetics)

Marissa Polsky

>>> mstalnak at EMAIL.UNC.EDU 03/04/03 08:05AM >>>
Dear Seelangers,
As part of my third-year conversation class I have been sending
students
"shopping"  online[not
purchasing of course]. They had a fantastic time visiting
Sed'moj kontient's website and selecting groceries.

I now want to send them off shopping for clothing and shoes, but
couldn't find such a site. There is an abundance of
electronics and computer internety magaziny, but my searches on
google.ru for clothing kept coming
up with advertisements for stores, but no actual
shopping [I did go to the category 'odezhka, obuv' and didn't find
what
I was looking for there
either].  Does anyone know of such a store or site with a
wide variety of men's and women's clothing?

Many thanks,
Maria Stalnaker

  options, and more.  Visit and bookmark the SEELANGS Web Interface
at:
                  http://home.attbi.com/~lists/seelangs/