Gjorgji Pulevski and Kiril Pejchinovich

Christina Kramer ce.kramer at UTORONTO.CA
Tue Mar 4 20:41:19 UTC 2003

I am pleased to notify my colleagues that the University of Toronto
Library has produced facsimile editions of Gjorgji Pulevski's
Rechnik od tri jezika published in Belgrade in 1875, and Kiril
Pejchinovik's Uteshenie greshnim, published in Salonica in 1840.  The
facsimile editions
have a simple library binding, but the quality of the reproduced pages
is excellent. If you would
like information on the history of the two volumes go to:

http://www.utoronto.ca/slavic/kramer/pulevski.htm

To order either of the volumes please contact
Wanda Czapran-Batuszkin of the University of Toronto library at:
w.batuszkin.czapran at utoronto.ca

The editions are expensive because they are produced on an order by
order basis. Price information is the following:

Puljevski, Recnik od tri...: $ 122.00 (Canadian dollars)
Pejcinovik, Utiesheniie... : $ 109.00.(Canadian dollars)

If you wish further information before contacting the library, do not
hesitate to contact me at the e-mail address below.

Sincerely,

Christina E. Kramer

--
Christina E. Kramer, Chair and
Professor of Slavic and Balkan Linguistics

(416) 926-1300, ext. 3221 (office)
(416) 588-3287 (home)

ce.kramer at utoronto.ca