No subject

Laura Olson Laura.J.Olson at COLORADO.EDU
Thu Mar 13 00:26:16 UTC 2003

Dear Colleagues,

We are having trouble finding enrollment statistics from peer institutions.
We are looking for numbers of Russian majors and minors as well as numbers
enrolled in Russian for the years 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003.  Does anyone know
of any publications or organizations that keep track of these figures?

We did find the AAASS website which had numbers of Russian graduates from
each department, but not enrollments and majors/minors.

Thank you very much,

Laura Olson

Laura Olson
Germanic & Slavic Languages and Literatures
University of Colorado
276 UCB
Boulder, CO 80309-0276
(303) 492-7729