LCTLS workshop at Stanford University

Ariann Stern anstern at HUMNET.UCLA.EDU
Mon Mar 17 20:46:57 UTC 2003

Eva Prionas of the Special Language Program at Stanford University recently
wrote me about an upcoming event for language instructors this summer at
Stanford, which should be of interest to several SEELANGS subscribers.
Apologies if you have seen this already.

Eva wrote: "We are organizing a one and a half day workshop
at Stanford University, on June 6-7, 2003.
"Web-based Instruction for the Less Commonly Taught Languages"
The workshop provides a forum of presentations and panel discussions
where teachers of the Less Commonly Taught Languages (LCTLs) have
the opportunity to explore and share ideas on the development and
the uses of new technologies in the classroom."

Dr. Ariann Stern
UCLA Language Materials Project
360 Kinsey Hall
Box 951487