SEELANGS Digest - 25 Mar 2003 to 26 Mar 2003 (#2003-88)

Paul Richardson paulr at RISPUBS.COM
Thu Mar 27 13:36:34 UTC 2003

We at Russian Life ran a story on the history of Russian war films, with
some stills, etc., in February 1997, in the same issue as we reviewed the
new Prisoner of the Caucasus movie. Sorry, article not available online, but
back issues are available:

http://www.russian-life.com/store/moreinfo.cfm?Product_ID=4726

You can also read the table of contents by going to our main site:

www.russian-life.com

Then follow the Search link on the left and pull down the box to list TofC
for any particular issue.

Good luck with the course.

Paul Richardson
Publisher