SEELANGS Digest - 4 Apr 2004 to 5 Apr 2004 (#2004-97)

Paul Richardson paulr at RISPUBS.COM
Tue Apr 6 12:07:03 UTC 2004

Our magazine, Russian Life, ran a feature on this in our Jan/Feb 04 issue,
with listings. I believe all I have seen mentioned on the list were in the
article. If you don't subscribe, the issue can be ordered at:

http://www.russian-life.com/store/moreinfo.cfm?Product_ID=4929

Paul Richardson